The average person spends:
- 100 hours commuting to work compared to 80 hours of vacation time.
- 91 hours a week at work for dual-career couples with kids
- 1.8 hours a day doing household activities.
- 2.6 hours a day watching television
- 8.6 hours a day sleeping.
Take Action Today:
- Stop and think.....then make a list of what matters most to you.
- Create a list.....of how you currently spend your time each week.
- Organize.....your list of weekly activities and identify activities that are required and those that are optional and waste time.
- Take steps to rearrange.....your schedule or reduce the optional activities so that you can spend time doing what matters most.
- Don't wast time.
- What really matters most to you?
- your relationships with family, friends, and children?
- helping others?
- At the end of each year, don't you want to look back and see that you made a difference?
- That you matter?
- Today is the start of a new year.....start it off by making a fidderence in you, in you life, and in the lives of those you love
This is your opportunity!!!
Time spent on what matters most is never a waste of time :)
Time is a non-renewable resource.....once it's used up, you can't get it back.