Tuesday, December 6, 2011

1000 Fans

Well we finally did it!!! We made it to 1000 fans and I am so excited. I couldn't have done it without my loyal fans though. I never expected to get this far when I started out. It was just something that I wanted to do to give back since I love to read. I am learning a lot from you the fans as well as some of these great bloggers. Without all of you I never would have succeeded and I want to take this opportunity to Thank You each and everyone. With your help and a lot of prayers maybe we will continue to grow. Don't forget to enter the giveaway because each of you earned a chance at winning. God Bless each one of you. Love and Butterfly Hugs!!!





9 comments:

  1. This is sooo exciting! Congratulations :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not exactly sure where to leave the blog post comment for the $100 gc giveaway. But, this is mine. Thanks so much!

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching 1k!! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am entering the giveaway that you contributed to and I'm supposed to leave a comment here so I want to thank you!! I also love purple so I really like that picture here with the lady and the rose!!
    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 1000 Fans :-) Hope i left this blog comment in the right spot!!! hehehe (Nicole S.)

    ReplyDelete