Sunday, October 30, 2011

Game Playing......

Last night, October 29th, I did my first games on the site. It was a lot of fun and I think the people who did participate had a good time. We did the scavenger hunt and some word scrambles. Would like to do more of a variety next round but need a bit of input on what folks enjoy playing. I just picked last night as a trial game time. Will come up with a permanent night/nights when I figure out when everyone else is doing there's. I don't like to over run the others because I don't think that is good practice amongst the other websites that have worked just as hard to get their fan base. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I did give it a whirl and had a good time. I will be doing it again soon so hang around and see what develops!!!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment