Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month....

As everyone knows October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so in honor of this month I had my hair done today and had pink added to it to show my support 24/7. I am hoping that there will be a lot more people out there showing there support whether it be in your hair, around your neck or wrist, a shirt, pants, shoes or even a jacket. I would just like to see a lot of pink this month no matter where I go. I am a firm believer in trying to support or bring awareness to as many causes as I can. Make sure you get your mammograms done yearly and by all means if you feel something isn't right then have it checked out. Don't wait until your next appointment; make a special one right then and have it checked out. Early detection is the best thing in any case. I am posting a picture of my pink hair in support for Breast Cancer and keeping all you lovely ladies in my prayers. Love and Butterfly Hugs Always :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment