Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29th.......

49 years ago on this day my Mother gave birth to a healthy little girl. She named her Vicki Darlene Rodgers. At the time I had one older sister and she just thought the world of me. Over the years Mama has told me many stories of my childhood but unfortunately I can't remember them. You see some where along the line of growing up God decided that I needed a little bit of something to deal with so I have Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Pain Syndrome, IBS, Arthritis, Migraines, Depression, Anxiety and Endometriosis. I have learned a very good lesson from all of this. I will not complain about my life anymore, Good Lord willing. I have two amazing sons who have grown up to be wonderful men. I pray that they will not complain about what they don't have and never ever scream out at God cause it can only make things worse. I have a wonderful daughter-in-law as well as a handsome grandson. I love my family and it has taken God to help me see all that I was missing. I am thankful today to have God in my life along with all of my wonderful internet friends and family. They have helped me see more and understand what I am going through and I love each and everyone of them for that. As I come to the end of this day I just want everyone to love and appreciate everyone in their life cause you never know when something is going to happen. You see one year ago on the 25th we lost a nephew in an awful car accident and then without thinking they buried him on the 29th which is my special day to rejoice and enjoy it but as I sat here today all I could think about was that young man and the way his life had ended. I pray he knew Jesus and is in heaven watching over us but you just never really know. It has been an emotional day for me for that reason. If something like this should happen again would you just please promise me you won't have a funeral on my special day? I never thought it would bother me but it does. I don't blame anyone for this mishap because God has been with me all day to help me through it. If you don't believe in God then maybe it is time that you went down on bended knee and had a little chat with him. It is amazing the peace you will feel afterwards. I love everyone in my life because God has put you there for a reason. I'm just sorry it has taken me so long to understand everything. Love and Butterfly Hugs :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment