Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Joys of Winning......


Tonight I actually participated in an online Book Discussion/Party. Never had heard of anything like it and at first I was quite overwhelmed. Seemed that everyone was talking at once and you had to keep refreshing your page so that you could try to keep up but even then you still missed out on a lot of what was being said. Suzanne had trivia as well as drawings for several other things. To make it legit everything was done by email and had nothing to do with Facebook which I thought was great. Anyway, to make a long story short I won a book. A Lancaster County Christmas by Suzanne Woods Fisher. I never figured I would win anything since I was so far behind on a lot of what they were talking about but I guess I got just enough in and at the right times. Of course I really don't know how they determine who gets what or anything but I was just tickled cause I had won. I don't win often so this is a big deal to me. It is a wonderful book and I hope that all of my readers will eventually purchase it or possibly win it at some point in time and read it. I know you will enjoy it as I will. God Bless. Love and Butterfly Hugs :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment